Saturday, November 11, 2006

What To Do When You First Start Marketing Online

Well it's a cloudy day here in chicago with rain coming down off and on.

What a bummer.

Ever notice how those cloudy gloomy days just seem to suck the life energy right out of ya?

I don't know maybe its just me....who knows.

Anyway..,

Back to the issue at hand.

I want you to do me a small favor.

I want you to give me just 5 minutes of your time.

What you are about to read...

What I'm about to let you in on is that important.

So tell the wife to watch the kids.

Let your teenagers take the dog for a walk...Whatever.

Your swinging for the fences now...(oh joy)

Here ya go.

"When you learn to control what your market see's and hears then you can control the eventual outcome"

"Oh, Keir did you just hit me with a golden nugget"

Yes my little cherubs, I did.

Look at Oprah

Look at The Donald

Look at Martha stewart.

They control what you see and hear. This gives them control. Therefore they can predict the likely outcome of a situation.

Think about it.

What do you control?

Very little would be my guess.

Learn this.

The people who don't exercise control usually wind up working for or being employed by those who do.

So what I want you to learn...

What I want you to take away from this post is this.

Don't quit your day job. Because it pays the the bills.

But you will need to have your own products to sell.

And if you don't have any...

If you don't know how or where to start...

Even if you don't feel like you have the skills to do such a thing

Then use my knowledge.

Use my products and services to add a monthly stream of income for yourself.

Look..you and I both have got bills to pay.

The only difference is that I have more money left over after I pay mine.

What about you?

No comments: