Saturday, November 25, 2006

Double your sales by tweaking your internet marketing strategy

Well the thanksgiving holiday is over with... so I guess it's time to get back to work huh.

I want to share with you an internet marketing strategy that can literally double your sales just by making one simple change to what you are currently doing.

This works regardless of whatever business you are in.

You don't need a gazillion years of experience to make it work either.

Are you ready for it?

You are probably not - but I'll give it to you anyway.

What can I say, I'm feeling kind of nice today.

Here it is.

Make an offer where you will be giving a way a bonus.

The trick is that your bonus will have to be better than your intial item offered.

Read that again.

Write it out on paper by hand.

I first came across this strategy when I saw an offer for sports illustrated magazine years and years ago.

I didn't really want the magazine. I could easily get it at my local book store.

But what the marketers for sports illustrated did was offer a limited edition helmet of your favorite team.

I wanted that. Being a sports nut and all.

The entire commercial spoke mainly of about the helmet. There was only a slight mention of si.

Yet, there was only one way to get it.

It couldn't be found in the stores.
It couldn't be found in any magazines.

Only by ordering SI.

So there's your big idea.

Add a product or service to what you are currently offering that out weighs your upfront offer in the mind of your customer.

Keep your mentioning of your intial product to a minimum.

Focus on your bonus offer. Sell that.

And at the end, after you've sold them on your bonus offer...then you mention how they can get it.

No comments: