Sunday, November 19, 2006

Here's Some Free Internet Marketing Advice

What I'm about to reveal to you is some free internet marketing advice that I wish someone would have told me when I was first starting out online.

I had to take up a few copywriting courses and shell out god knows how much cash before I truly got it.

When you think about it. It's a simple way for you to get your customers minds glued to your salesletter.

I've used it for years to get tons of news readers and subsceribers.

It works.

So don't let it's simplicity fool ya.

Here it is.

Whatever product you sell isn't the product you should be selling to your customer.

Confusing?

Let me explain.

Nobody will ever buy the product or service that you are selling. Never.

The product or service is just a reason that you give to charge your customer.

What your customer really wants is a solution to their problem.

Thats what you sell them first.

Oh yeah, you still mention your product or service in your salesletter.

Only it should come in later somewhere towards the middle or end of your salesletter.

The first part of your salesletter should focus on the benefit that you have that will solve their problem.

Then after you have showed them the big benefits your product or service offers.

You will want to link your product to that solution.

The formula looks like this.

Problem + Solution + Your Product = Relief

Try it.

Take a look at what you are offering.

Then just plug in this proven formula and watch your sales or subscribers soar.

No comments: