Thursday, November 9, 2006

Discover how I used this article internet marketing strategy to bring free traffic to my site

Do you know how to get hundreds or even thousands of people to come to your site without paying a single penny for it?

If you don't then this post is for you.

Let me explain...

I discovered a couple of years ago how to get traffic to my site without out paying for it by luck really. I was getting low on cash and was considering shutting down my website..when one day while discussing my problem with a friend he mentioned that since I liked to write that I should submit my articles to an article directory...

What he said completely flew over my head...I said..what is an article directory...and how much will it cost me to join.

Now imagine my surprise when he said that they were free to join and I could post as many quality articles as I liked.

Well, I'm no genius, but he didn't have to tell me twice.

So I went on a streak of writing a new article everyday for 30 days.

After that I made it a habbit to write at least one new article every week.What happened next nearly floored me.

In my signature box I would often advertise different products or services I was affiliated with when I wasn't advertising my own site. As time went on, I started to get notices from the affiliate programs that I had a new sale. One here one there and so on and so forth. Now it wasn't earth shattering numbers to begin with..but it was consistent.

Now if you want to learn how to get free traffic this is just one of the many strategies you can use to do so.

The idea here is to create an article about a problem your target market is facing. Next after you've shown them what life will be like having this problem- you'll want to then let them know there is a solution..primarily in your product or service.

After you've done that lead them to your signature box for more information.

Here's a quick tip.

What you offer in your signature box should be a direct extension of what you talked about in your article.

For example..if you wrote an article about how to create an ecourse using autoresponders...then a logical extension in you r signature box would be an autoresponder service.

Want to know in my opinion 2 of the best article directories out there?

goarticles.com
ezinearticles.com

Try it..see how it works for you.

No comments: