Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Double or even triple your sales using this masters level copywriting technique

I'mmmm Back.

And hopefully you are ready for another lesson on how you can market more effieciently to make more sales.

What I am about to show you is a masters level marketing technique, that when used correctly can double and even triple your sales.

I'm not joking. It has been proven time and time again by people who have had slow or slumping sales. It wasn't strange to see double and triple the amount of profits rolling in every month without any major changes in their business straegy.

That's what I want for you.

That's why I'm taking the time to post that information here.

You can hold you applause and thank you's for later.

Are you ready for your masters level marketing secret to be revealed?

Here it is.

One of the secrets that master copywriters use to double and even triple their clients sales is that they use your curiosity as a way to get you to dig further into their sales material.

Yes I know. That's nothing knew, but honestly how many times have you ever used it?

Successfully that is.

Or better yet.

Who has ever shown you exactly how to use it in your articles or marketing material?

I going to give you the exact method I use to to tickle your curiosity button.

How cool is that?

Here's what I like to do.

I like to build your anticipation up.

By telling you about some worthwhile result that I've achieved that you would like to accomplish as well - I start to push on your curiosity button.

I usually will try to build anticipation in 3 areas.

1. The headline

2. The opening.

3. The bullets.

You need to build curiosity in at least one or better yet, if you can- all three of those areas.

I use the anticipation factor as a way to get your mind thinking of the benefits I have to offer you.

It works.

Try it out for yourself.

Let me know how it works out for you.

No comments: